Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Toledo Talks - Blood Moon and Thunderstorms

Toledo Cats
I know I shouldn't complain about rain in April. It is necessary for the plants to grow. However, I am glad we had a few dry days so I could plant my broccoli, cabbage, kale, and kohlrabi on Sunday. Thankfully, they are cold-hardy, so they won't be bothered by our frosty morning.

Khrou-ach and Sassafras battle
In honor of the rainy days of April, we are participating in the Rainy Day Reads blog hop. All you have to do is subscribe to our monthly newsletter and you will be entered to win a free signed paperback copy of Rips in the Weave and The Desert Rose. These novellas go together because they are both about how my Aunt Delilah drug my Mama into a battle with Khrou-ach, the God of Storms. Everyone who subscribes to the newsletter will also receive a free coupon for a Rips in the Weave ebook, plus a pdf pre-release chapter from our upcoming release Striking Angels as soon as it's ready for other eyes to see.
I'm also glad the skies cleared off last night so we could get a glimpse of the lunar eclipse and that beautiful blood moon. I think even Regan was impressed by the way Mars shone red to the upper right of it. Unfortunately, Hanover didn't set up his professional photography equipment, so we only have the snapshot Mary took to share with you.
Blood Moon - April 15th
I hope you got to see it for yourself. It was worth it, even though I'm a little groggy this morning.

Thanks for stopping by. Make sure to fill out the subscriber form to win your prize and visit all the other blogs on the hop. 


Powered byEMF Online HTML Form

No comments:

Post a Comment