Monday, March 7, 2011

Meet Regan Worth

Regan Worth
My portrait is done and I must say, I don't look bad for a centagenarian (see, Mary, I can use the five star words as well as you can). What do you think?
I bet you'd love to know my secret. I'll never tell...well, actually I will, just not yet. You'll have to wait for a book that hasn't even been started. In fact, I'm not in any of the books they've published yet. Can you believe it? Hmmm. Maybe they're saving the best for last.
Of course, my Daddy makes a brief appearance in Angels in Hell's Kitchen. He's the piano player at The Luckless Shamrock, but that was YEARS before I came along.
You will be able to read a book about me soon. I've seen the cover and the book is done in first draft -- of course I have to get around to reading it first -- and that might take awhile. Between my manicure, my massage, my lunch engagements, and my adventures with Hanover, I don't have much time to read. At least the topic is interesting -- my first adventure in the realms. The name of the book is High Rollers so you'll have to keep your eyes peeled for it. IMHO, it's going to be the best book in the series.
Well, I gtg (like my e-speak?). I hear there's a radical party tonight at Tipitina's. Josh Ritter and the Royal City Band is playing.

No comments:

Post a Comment