Sunday, February 23, 2014

Sunday Scramble

Mary O'Malley
The answer to last week's scramble was:

Toledo looked into her mama’s eyes, expecting to see only the dark cloak her mama used to hide her true feelings. Instead, she saw particles of sand rise up and transform into a  coyote baying at the moon. The howl resonated with loneliness, pain, and yearning.  

Unfortunately, we did not have a winner.  I'll try to make this week's scramble a little easier. I told you I was new at this.

This week's quote is from Rips in the Weave, the first book in the Dime Store Novel series. It's a prequel to the stories about me, Hanover, Toledo and Regan. It's about Toledo's mother and her sister Delilah.

Here's the quote:

The __________ lashed his white __________ tail and __________, low and __________. “You’ve lost your sister. __________ calls to me.”


ledliha
lggithnni
gadnor
stinsresi
duckchle

This week's winner receives an ebook copy of Rips in the Weave. 

Good Luck!

And remember to check back during the week. If no one has solved the puzzle, I'll add some hints to the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment