Sunday, March 2, 2014

Sunday Scramble

Mary O'Malley
The answer to last week's Scramble is:

The dragon lashed his white lightning tail and chuckled, low and sinister. “You’ve lost your sister. Delilah calls to me.”

ledliha = Delilah
lggithnni = lightning
gadnor = dragon
stinsresi = sinister
duckchle = chuckled

Unfortunately, there were no winners. Maybe I AM making these too hard. Sorry.

We'll try it again. This week's scramble is from Angels in Hell's Kitchen. The first person to solve it by adding the correct answer to a comment wins a FREE ebook copy of Angels in Hell's Kitchen. This time I'm using a quote from my Daddy.

"Okay, Mark, now in ___________ you can hit anywhere above the  line, but not ________. You get marks taken off for a _________ below the belt. And never hit the family ___________ ."

Scrambled words
xigbon
elsjwe
lbet
owble
ith

Good luck!  I really hope someone wins this week. It's a fun story about how my Mom and Dad met.


****
Before I go, I want to let you in on a deal. It's Read-an-Ebook week at Smashwords. These books in the Dime Store Novel series are included in the promotion. 

Books you can get for FREE (enter RW100 at checkout)

Books you can get for 50% off (enter REW50 at checkout)

The promotion only lasts through March 8th. I hope you snatch yours up while the promotion lasts and let me know what you think. 

2 comments:

  1. "Okay, Mark, now in boxing you can hit anywhere above the line, but not below. You get marks taken off for a hit below the belt. And never hit the family jewels ."

    Glad I noticed the weekly scramble I had missed this in the past and it is great! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a winner. I'll send your coupon via Facebook.

    ReplyDelete