Saturday, September 3, 2011

Dime Store Novel News

Mary O'Malley
What happened to August? I can't blame the missing month on a realm adventure, so I guess I'll just have to confess. We've been busy releasing The Reunion, lining up interviews so people know it's out there, and getting helping the writers with the sequel to Angels in Hell's Kitchen. I guess that's as good of an excuse as any for dropping off the face of the earth for a month.

First, the book launch. The writers decided to release The Reunion in ebook format soon. The print version will be available later this month. As Toledo said in her blog a month ago, The Reunion is kind of her coming of age story. I also make a brief appearance, but I'm young and silly in this one, so don't hold it against me. You can buy The Reunion for Kindle at Amazon and for various other formats at Smashwords.

As for interviews, you can listen to the writers talk about how they write our stories on their interview with John Rakestraw tomorrow at 10:30 AM Pacific time. The interview will also be available for listening later on if you are busy then.

On Monday, September 5th, you can read more about the writers on Morgen Bailey's blog.

Finally, I want to say a little about Striking Angels...get you revved up for its release (which is still several months away, I think). Striking Angels continues a story very important to me. In fact without it, I wouldn't be here at all. The writers will be dropping teasers throughout the upcoming months, so watch for them here, on Facebook, and on Twitter.

That's it for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment