Sunday, October 23, 2011

A Note from a Ghost

Mary O'Malley
There is so much history here in India. Did you know that the Indians burn their dead along the Ganges river and then bathe in the waters the next day? I didn't know that either.

I know you can't all be here hunting frogs with us, but you can experience India on a virtual tour with my friend Pepi. Follow Pepi Smart Dog on his Virtual Tour of India.

What's this? A note? Hmmm. That looks like my Daddy's writing. Strange...he's been gone for years. The note says Regan has gone off on her own in the jeep. Wouldn't you know it. She has no common sense at all...traipsing around India by herself. I'd better go tell Hanover.

Did you hear that yowl? It sounded like a big cat. Just terrific. I hope it's not tangling with Regan.

"Hanover!"

"Ahhhhh.  Dag Gummit, Mary. Don't walk up on a man like that when he's tracking, I could have shot you."

"Regan's missing."

"What? What do you mean Regan's missing?"

"Daddy left me a note on my transcription pad."
"If O'Malley's worried, she must really be in trouble. We'd better take the jeep and go find her before that big cat does."

"We can't do that."

"Why not?"

"Regan took the jeep herself."





No comments:

Post a Comment